Filed under: Community, Industry Initiatives, Members, News About ASI
A new era of industry leadership is upon us, thanks to the men and women who stepped-up and accepted a position on ASI’s latest advisory boards. I applaud all of you!
Click here for the complete list of all new members. Hundreds of ASI member companies did their part by voting during the online balloting period to help choose leaders of the boards. Here is a sampling of the new members:
The ASI Advisory Board –
- Fay Best – owner, Best Specialty Advertising Inc. (asi/138569)
- Jo-an Lantz, MAS – executive vice president and member of the board of directors, Geiger (asi/202900)
- Greg Muzzillo – co-founder and co-CEO, Proforma (asi/300094)
Marketing, Public Relations & Industry Research Advisory Board –
- Terry Brizz, PhD, EDM, MAS – president, Galaxy Balloons Inc. (asi/55675)
- Bree Kasper – marketing manager, Action Embroidery & Design Inc. (asi/104645)
- Jeff Lederer – executive vice president, Prime Line (asi/79530)
The Safety & Legislative Advisory Board –
- Bill Bradbury – director of social responsibility, Cintas Corp. (asi/162167)
- Kim Newell – president, World Wide Lines Inc. (asi/98290)
- Terry McGuire- senior vice president of marketing and vendor relations, HALO/Lee Wayne (asi/356000)
Technology & Operations Advisory Board –
- Sandy Gonzalez – vice president, Made to Order (asi/259540)
- Sam Hornstein – COO, Avaline LLC (asi/37590)
- Niko Pamboukas – director of sales, iClick (asi/62124)
The effort doesn’t stop here. I encourage everyone to share their thoughts and ideas with ASI, and especially with these new board members, as we move forward into a new year and confront and conquer fresh challenges.
Tell me what you would do to improve the industry by posting a comment or emailing me here. I’m also on Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.