Filed under: ASI Shows, Members
The ingenuity of product design never fails to amaze me, but I’m particularly impressed by the clever designs companies in our industry employ that really set them apart.
From our show floor in Orlando, I sampled some of the products highlighted during the Counselor Distributor Choice Awards. Talk about creative!
Click here to watch a Tim’s Take video featuring products from this year’s winning companies, including:
Hit Promotional Products (asi/61125), Supplier of the Year:
- Hi Bounce Pearl Ball with LED Lights. Bounce this on the floor and watch the swirling, blinking, multicolored LED lights light up and draw people right into your show-floor booth.
- Clip with Sticky Flags. The spring-loaded clip features sticky notes in front and a magnet on back that’s useful for cubicles and giveaways alike.
iClick (asi/62124), winner of the USB Drives category:
- Milwaukee USBeer drive. Pre-loaded with content, this is ideal as a giveaway item. It also opens bottles and comes with a lanyard and a terrific silver pouch, plus a lifetime warranty.
Ariel Premium Supply (asi/36730), winner of the Stress Reliever category:
- Talking Stress Reliever. This is really fun: It talks when you squeeze it and has an imprintable area that’s perfect for a logo.
- Strictly Stretchy Dude. What better way to say “thank you” to a client than with a talking squeeze ball that says all the right things? The putty-like figures come with lots of faces to choose from.
Leeds (asi/66887), a 7-category winner:
- Wide-Mouth Sports Bottle with a nifty lid. This 40-ounce bottle features a great spout design and a small hole that prevents spillage. What attention to detail!
For the full list of most-valued ASI suppliers in 54 product categories (as determined by ASI Supplier Performance Ratings and distributor votes) and to view photos from the awards ceremony, click here.
Did you see a really cool product in Orlando? Let me know by posting a comment or emailing me here. I’m also on Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.